5.05.2011

Child Centered Art Party #3

I can't believe I am onto week three of my blog party.  Thanks to all those who participated last week.  I can't believe I doubled (+ some) the amount of entries I received from week one to week two.  


I actually really must thank Dilly-Dali Art, Hands On: As We Grow, and The Chocolate Muffin Tree.  All three gave me a shout out on facebook that really helped the party to take off.  Not only did the shout out help me to get more people aware of the party, but it really made my day and helped me see how kind strangers can be.  I so love people that do kind things for no other reason than that they are just good people.  I assure you it touched me a lot and I am bound to pass on the love!  Thanks again.  Please visit all three of their blogs.  All three have excellent resources for teaching children through child centered play and art.  Dilly- Dali and Hands on do a link party that is a great thing to check out for more child centered activities for kids.
Check them out!

Here are some of my favorites from last week.  Really, however, I shouldn't have said I would share my favorites because they all are so nice so be sure to look back at them all.  I may just have secret numbers that I will come up with each week and just highlight them.  It is too hard to chose between everyone!   I can't wait to see what comes up this week.


Featured Above?
Be sure to grab an "I was featured on Art for Little Hands" button to share on your blog


Link Party Thursdays


Now onto the Party!

How to play:

1.) Follow my blog or like me on facebook or twitter!

2.) Grab my Child Centered Art button and place it somewhere on your blog so you can link back to me.

Link Party Thursdays
3.)  Link up as many child centered art activities that you want to share. By linking you give permission for me to post a picture and a link back to your blog.  

4.) Please link directly to your post. 

5.) Look at the other ideas linked here and be sure to comment on their posts since it always feels good to get a comment!

Thanks for playing

6 comments:

  1. Awww you're so kind for the shout out AND the feature! Excited to send people your way again this week! And to link up some more.

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting and the feature! We will be linking again..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out! I posted about your Linky Party again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love each of the activities you have featured! I need to see if I can add something to your linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura,
    Thank you so much for hosting the link party and for the feature...
    I will definitely be linking again...
    Love all the ideas that you've featured.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the feature, but i don't see your feature button?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks so much. Feel free to leave your blog or email info so I can get back to you.