5.18.2011

Child Centered Art Party #5

Thanks to all those who played again last week in the blog party.  

The three categories this week for the winners are:  -- #1 most child centered, #2 most colorful and #3 Quick and Easy
#1 Most Child Centered
String Painting 
by Paint on the Ceiling
#2 Most Colorful
Play Dough Sculptures
by Putti Prapancha
#3 Quick and Easy
Takin' Craft Time Outside
by My Barrel of Monkeys

Featured Above?
Be sure to grab an "I was featured on Art for Little Hands" button to share on your blog
Link Party Thursdays
Now onto the Party!

How to play:

1.) Follow my blog or like me on facebook or twitter!

2.) Grab my Child Centered Art button and place it somewhere on your blog so you can link back to me.

Link Party Thursdays
3.)  Link (directly from your post) as many child centered art activities that you want to share. By linking you give permission for me to post a picture and a link back to your blog.  

4.) Look at the other ideas linked here and comment on the person before and after your entry.


Thanks for playing.  Each week I will chose different criteria for what will win the following week.  To make it fair I will do a random criteria every time and I will have it in mind before posting.  Most likely child centered will always be a criteria!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring our playdough sculptures! Glad you liked it, we had fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i love your weekly link up! I will definitely link our posts up!! We love everything art at our house and i love finding new ideas!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!! Stephanie @ Playing House

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to have found you... inspirational space you've created here :-)
    Blessings and magic,
    Donni

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad to ahve found you! I just became a follower & linked up too!

    Wanted to let you know that I ahve a linky party for kids crafts on Sundays - hope you'll come link up w/us today! Love your cardboard box spaceship! :) What fun!

    Bernadette - Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas
    http://momto2poshlildivas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks so much. Feel free to leave your blog or email info so I can get back to you.