5.26.2011

Child Centered Art Party #6

I loved all the links in last weeks art party.  You are all so creative.  I can't wait to try all the ideas.


The three categories this week for the winners are:  -- #1 most child centered, #2 most toddler friendly and #3 Most educational
#1 Most Child Centered
Pine Cone Sculptures
by The Chocolate Muffin Tree
#2 Most baby friendly
If Van Gogh Had Q-tips
by Messy Kids
#3 Most educational
Butterfly Symmetry Art
at mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas

Featured Above?
Be sure to grab an "I was featured on Art for Little Hands" button to share on your blog
Link Party Thursdays
Now onto the Party!

How to play:

1.) Follow my blog or like me on facebook or twitter!

2.) Grab my Child Centered Art button and place it somewhere on your blog so you can link back to me.

Link Party Thursdays
3.)  Link (directly from your post) as many child centered art activities that you want to share. By linking you give permission for me to post a picture and a link back to your blog.  

4.) Look at the other ideas linked here and comment on the person before and after your entry.


Thanks for playing.  Each week I will chose different criteria for what will win the following week.  To make it fair I will do a random criteria every time and I will have it in mind before posting.  Most likely child centered will always be a criteria!

5 comments:

  1. thank you for featuring our butterfly art!

    Bernadette - Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura,

    Thanks for hosting the Art Party! This is my first time to participate.
    Andrea's pool painting idea looks like a scene from preschool heaven!

    By the way, I am a bit new to Blogger and am not sure how to get your button to appear on my page. Do you happen to know how?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura,
    Thanks for hosting! You are getting lots of people each week! I'm really sorry, I did not mean to do the same link twice...my link did not show up after I refreshed it a few times. So sorry!

    -Kate

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks so much. Feel free to leave your blog or email info so I can get back to you.