9.19.2011

In {my} shoes

Hey everyone.  Today I am at Crayon Freckles!


My first guest post!!

I am there for her series called In Her Shoes which features moms from all walks of life!  I am writing over there about the life and challenge of being a stay at home mother.  I think I was supposed to write about being a creative mother, but you know how it goes as you write how you feel.  It changed!  Anyway, pop over to Crayon Freckles to learn a bit more about {me}

And while you are there check out Andie's blog.  Andie is one of the first bloggers who started frequenting my little space in this world.  She has not only helped me learn a few ropes in the blogging world, but her blog is full of wonderful ideas about being a mom, having faith, and being creative.  Check out all of her great posts today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks so much. Feel free to leave your blog or email info so I can get back to you.