10.31.2011

Monday Madness Link Party

Mondays are hard!  Let Kids Create and I decided to join forces every Monday to add cheer to the day.  Link up one of your favorite posts that you think adds cheer. Anything to inspire and delight is welcome.

Thanks for all the entries last week! So many awesome entries. Here are some of my personal favorites:


Explore and Express showed a Waldorf style princess crown.  Isn't it so beautiful.  Teach your children this method and soon they will make their own!  So inspirational to me.
The Golden Gleam showed a very different way to decorate a pumpkin.  I have always lived where it is cold in October, but this is a great solution if Halloween comes when you weather is still warm.
Imagination Soup shared a great way to tell a story and have the children listen and draw from it.  What a great way to learn how your children are comprehending as well as helping them to add more detail to their art work.
Hands On As We Grow shared mummified pumpkins.  Aren't they so adorable.  I am planning on doing this next year with some of our pumpkins!
If you are featured feel free to grab my button in the side bar. 


And now onto the party!  Have something to share? Link up your blog post: new or old posts welcome.  I will share some of my favorites in next weeks party as well as on my facebook feed*.  Be sure to check out a few other posts and share some comment love on others posts as well.


Feel free to add this button if you are submitting:

Photobucket
*with your link you give me permission to use pictures from your post to share with others.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring our Hammer and Nails Pumpkin!! It made for an even happier Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks so much. Feel free to leave your blog or email info so I can get back to you.