11.30.2011

Virtual Advent Calendar

I am getting so excited for Christmas!  Are you?  Each year we do a lot of different types of advent calendars.  We often have and activity advent using a paper chain, a book advent by opening a book each day, and a candy advent by opening doors with hidden candy behind each day.  This year I am participating in a virtual advent calendar as well and you are welcome to join along with me too.  Look for me on day 14.


24 bloggers from across the globe have come together to bring you a different activity to do each day from December 1st through Christmas.  So many fun and unique ideas to bring cheer to your household.  

Click on the button below and find out what your next activity will be! It is going to be lots of fun.  This button is also in my sidebar near the top so it will be easy for you to get to it right from my blog.  



 Creative Christmas Countdown

Here is a list of the blogs taking part:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks so much. Feel free to leave your blog or email info so I can get back to you.