4.28.2011

Child Centered Art Party #2

I was pleased that I got a few entries in my first ever link party last week!  I had a few kinks, but worked them out and I am ready to rock with my second party!  Thanks to all of you who shared.  So many fun ideas and it was really fun to look over blogs I had never found before.  Be sure to share my button (which keeps changing, but I think I have it now) on your blog so other people can find this party as well.  

Here are some of my favorites from last week, however I had a hard time deciding so I focused on the projects that were more child centered than adult motivated.  You all are so creative and every entry last week was superb.  I can't wait to see what comes up this week.

Featured Below?
Be sure to grab an "I was featured on Art for Little Hands" button to share on your blog

Link Party Thursdays
at Strong Start

at My Barrel of Monkeys

at Paint on the Ceiling


Now onto the Party!


How to play:

1.) Follow my blog or like me on facebook or twitter!

2.) Grab my Child Centered Art button and place it somewhere on your blog so you can link back to me.



Link Party Thursdays


3.)  Link up as many child centered art activities that you want to share. By linking you give permission for me to post a picture and a link back to your blog.  

4.) Please link directly to your post. 

5.) Look at the other ideas linked here and be sure to comment on their posts since it always feels good to get a comment!



Thanks for playing

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I found this party through Dilly Dali Art and love the idea! I linked up a couple posts and shared it with my crowd on FB.

    I co-host a party called It's Playtime where I think a BUNCH of your posts would fit right in! I love your play-based approach!

    Jamie @ hands on : as we grow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I linked up a bunch of posts! Just found out about your linky party! I will spread the word on FB!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks so much. Feel free to leave your blog or email info so I can get back to you.