4.25.2011

I love the dollar store

I find a lot of art supplies at the dollar store.  In my post on art supplies I mentioned several things that I buy frequently in the dollar store or the dollar area at Target.  Every spring it seems they have art smocks at our Dollar Tree store here in town.  I was so glad they had them again because I wanted to stock up on some more. Not only are they cute, but they are nice to have around if you have your child's friends visit and don't want them to go home with paint all over their clothes.  You can't beat a dollar.

What art supplies do you find at the dollar store?  Do you use something there that is not for art for art?


This post shared at:
Petite Hermine
Chocolate, Drool and Kisses
Creative Jewish Mom
and Marvelously Messy

4 comments:

  1. i buy a lot of craft items at the dollar store too! popsicle sticks, pom poms, you name it. it's a great deal and usually a bit less than a hobby lobby type of store. i'm a sahm of a toddler and a teen. i "home-preschool" my tot, so my days are spent like yours! following you now. pop over and see me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wanted to pop in again. i just posted a tour of my little man's room. in it i have abcs/123s signs that i got from dollar tree. thought of you, then had to find your post :) andie @ http://crayonfreckles.blogspot.com/2011/05/anything-that-goes.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! My Mother-in-Law gave C a few aprons like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I love this! I got my 2-3 year olds the exact same apron I used it for when they paint and stuff!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks so much. Feel free to leave your blog or email info so I can get back to you.