7.07.2011

Child Centered Art Party #11

I loved all the entries last week in the blog party.  Can't wait to see what you all come up with this week!
And the awards go to....


#1 Most Child Centered
Painting with a Mop
from teach preschool

#2 What I am doing tomorrow
The very hungry Caterpillar
from Nurture Store

Featured Above?
Be sure to grab an "I was featured on Art for Little Hands" button to share on your blog
Link Party Thursdays
Now onto the Party!

How to play:

1.) Follow my blog or like me on facebook or twitter!

2.) Grab my Child Centered Art button and place it anywhere on your blog so you can link back to me.

Link Party Thursdays
3.)  Link (directly from your post) as many child centered art activities that you want to share. By linking you give permission for me to post a picture and a link back to your blog.  

4.) Look at the other ideas linked here and comment on the person before and after your entry.


Thanks for playing.  Each week I will share some of my favorite projects on facebook.  Then, I will chose one project I want to do myself and generally do a post about us doing it and link back to you.  I also chose the most child oriented art project.  Child oriented art is about the process not the product.  It never has things that are cut here and paste here type work.  It is the type of art that is most beneficial for children and the focus of my blog.  Although we all do adult directed art from time to time, this link party is more about child directed art.


Vote for me daily at TopMommyBlogs.Com @ Top Mommy Blogs
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

  1. What a nice surprise to see you liked our butterflies. Hope you have fun making some :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks so much. Feel free to leave your blog or email info so I can get back to you.