9.26.2011

Monday Madness Linkup

Mondays are hard!  Me and Let Kids Create decided to join forces every Monday to add cheer to the day.  Link up one of your favorite posts that you think adds cheer. Anything to inspire and delight is welcome.

Have something to share? Link up one blog post per week: new or old posts welcome.  I will share some of my favorites next week*.





Feel free to add this button if you are submitting:

Photobucket
*with your link you give me permission to use pictures from your post to share with others.


Did you like this post? Please click  here to place your vote for me at the Parents Magazine best craft blog contest.

1 comment:

  1. Great Idea- Count me in- I didn't mean to 'like' my own post- I was trying to change it to flip the image- Not sure why it showed up sideways when I had already flipped it on my comp-
    - thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks so much. Feel free to leave your blog or email info so I can get back to you.