11.14.2011

Monday Madness

Mondays are hard!  Let Kids Create and I decided to join forces every Monday to add cheer to the day.  Link up one of your favorite posts that you think adds cheer. Anything to inspire and delight is welcome, but please limit your posts to just one or two.

Thanks for all the entries last week! So many awesome entries. Here are some of my personal favorites:
Check out two recipes from happy whimsical hearts.  I think this damper recipe will become a summer tradition for us when we go camping. 
Nurture Store showed us a great way to make some extra light out of jam jars.  I thought they were beautiful
Creativity My Passion had a great idea of turning Popsicle sticks into magnetic toys for building pictures.  Could be great for the car with a cookie sheet!
I think this week calls for some pumpkin spice play dough!  Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas shows us how. 


If you are featured feel free to grab my button in the side bar. 


And now onto the party!  Have something to share? Link up one blog post: new or old posts welcome.  I will share some of my favorites in next weeks party as well as on my facebook feed*.  Be sure to check out a few other posts and share some comment love with other bloggers.


Feel free to add this button if you are submitting:

Photobucket
*with your link you give me permission to use pictures from your post to share with others.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring our damper - so glad you liked it. I have very fond memories of making it when I was a kid :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring our magnetic sticks! We had lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks so much. Feel free to leave your blog or email info so I can get back to you.